- What should I wear? Please wear clothes that allow you to sit comfortably.
- Are there different class levels? Unless noted, all our classes are designed for all levels and backgrounds.
- What is your cancellation policy? Please cancel your reservation 5 hours in advance. Anytime after that you will be charged $10.
- Can I volunteer? Of course! To learn more about volunteering please email us.
- Do I have to participate in all activities? You are not required to participate to any of the activities planned.
- Do I have to bring my own mat? Each retreat is offers different amenities. Please refer to the individual retreat's page for more info.
- How big are the groups? The size of the group depends on the each retreat's style and the leader's discretion and will cap at 20 people.
- Is there an age limit? Yes. Our travelers need to be over the age of 27 and under the age of 68. Depending on the retreat, further restrictions might apply, please refer to each retreat's page for more info.
- What is included? We cover accommodations, transportation from and to the airport, wellness activities, some meals. Please refer to each retreat's page for more info such as spa packages, cultural excursions and mats.
- What is not included in the price? Airfare, alcohol, meals not on the itinerary, personal expenses. Please refer to each retreat's page for more info.
What is your cancellation policy? 50% non-refundable deposit. Balance due 60 days prior to the retreat.
What is your refund policy? All payments are non-refundable.
Will I need travel insurance? Travel insurance is mandatory for all international destinations.