- What should I wear? Please wear clothes that allow you to sit comfortably.
- Are there different class levels? All our classes are designed for all levels and backgrounds.
- Do I need to bring anything? Unless noted, you do not have to bring anything. We provide meditation cushions and rugs for your comfort.
- What if I am running late? We ask you to please respect your fellow meditators and plan to arrive on time so as not to interrupt the class.
- Can I bring my kids to class? Of course! All kids over age 10 are welcome, as long as they can stay still!
- How about private or corporate sessions? Yes, we can bring mindfulness to you. Please contact us for more details.
- Can I volunteer? Of course! To learn more about volunteering please email us.
- Do I have to participate in all activities? You are not required to participate to any of the activities planned.
- Do I have to bring my own mat? Each retreat is offers different amenities. Please refer to the individual retreat's page for more info.
- How big are the groups? The size of the group depends on the each retreat's style and the leader's discretion and will cap at 20 people.
- Is there an age limit? Yes. Our travelers need to be over the age of 27 and under the age of 60. Depending on the retreat, further restrictions might apply, please refer to each retreat's page for more info.
- What is included? We cover accommodations, transportation from and to the airport, wellness activities, some meals. Please refer to each retreat's page for more info such as spa packages, cultural excursions and mats.
- What is not included in the price? Airfare, alcohol, meals not on the itinerary, personal expenses. Please refer to each retreat's page for more info.
What is your cancellation policy? 50% non-refundable deposit. Balance due 60 days prior to the retreat.
What is your refund policy? All payments are non-refundable.
Will I need travel insurance? Travel insurance is mandatory for all international destinations.